The Director's Cut Privacy Statement
This document was last updated April 08, 2007. The Director's Cut LTD. is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. This privacy statement applies to, but is not limited to thedirectorscut.ca. It does not apply to other online or offline thedirectorscut.ca sites, products or services. Please read the complete privacy statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are ordering email newsletters, signing up for an event or training, or when purchasing and/or registering The Director's Cut LTD services. Personal information collected by The Director's Cut LTD often is limited to email address, name, location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested. For example: If you choose a service or transaction that requires payment, such as making a purchase through our Web site, we will request personal information necessary for billing and/or shipping, such as: address, telephone number.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information is used for the following reasons:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, events,
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
The Director's Cut may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Director's Cut LTD or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of The Director's Cut LTD and its family of Web sites, or
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of The Director's Cut LTD employees, users of The Director's Cut LTD products or services, or members of the public.
Control of your Personal Information
When you give us personal information, The Director's Cut LTD will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
Changes to this Statement
The Director's Cut LTD will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of the privacy statement. For material changes to this statement, The Director's Cut LTD will notify you by placing prominent notice on the Web site.
The Director's Cut LTD welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us by email or postal mail.
The Director's Cut Privacy
The Director's Cut LTD
1137 Centre Street,
416 628 8478